USLGA Lavender Growers Conference
Network with other lavender growers from around the world, learn from expert growers and business leaders in the industry and access a wealth of resources for your business. New growers will appreciate our intensive, two-part “Start a Farm” series, while more experienced growers will benefit from a wide range of topics on production and business. Through the virtual platform, we will be able to provide networking in small groups, topical discussion opportunities, and a unique Exhibitor Hall experience that will allow you to truly assess the resources available to your farm and your business.
Grower Conference – USLGA Member $150 (Add up to 3 Additional guests at the same price!)
Non-Member $275 (Want member pricing? Join our membership before registering!)
- Attendance to full 2-day, interactive virtual conference
- Live Q&A segments with the speakers
- Your choice of attending over 14 different educational sessions LIVE within the virtual platform
- Access to recordings for ALL sessions after the conference so you don't miss a thing!
- Access to all vendors and resources in our Exhibitor Hall
- Special topical discussions with your peers and other farms in your region!
Come Discover Lavender with USLGA
Lavender farms, shops and festivals are popping up all over the country, and so are legions of lavender lovers. The United States Lavender Growers Association (USLGA) is offering enthusiasts the opportunity to indulge in an inspiring and fun day to discover all about lavender. You'll be able to "tour" scenic lavender fields, gardens, and shops, take workshops by USLGA experts on how to grow and harvest your own lavender; use it in cooking and crafting; and enhance your personal care and home.
Here's our lineup of informative, lively, entertaining "Discover Lavender" 45-minute Zoom sessions.
Price: $15 per workshop or sign up for all six for $50 Video sessions will be available for 90 days after recording.
- 11:00 E/8:00 P: Lavender Primer - History, Gardening Basics, Varieties and Joys. Presenter: Joanne Voelcker, Mt. Airy Lavender
- 12:00 E/9:00 P: Culinary Lavender Workshop--Tasting, Smelling and Comparing Lavenders. Presenter: Joseph Downs, The Lavender Man
- 1:00 E/10:00 P: Making Easy Cocktails and Mocktails with Sorva Lavender Syrup. Presenter: Courtney Obland, Founder of Sorva Syrups
- 2:00 E/11:00 P: How to Make a Lavender Wreath or Lavender Bouquet Presenter: Serena Pelletier, Serene Lavender Farm
- 3:00 E/12:00 P: Enjoying Lavender for Personal Care, Wellness and Lifestyle Benefits. Presenter: Janice Cox, Author of Beautiful Lavender
- 4:00 E/1:00 P: Learn to Cook with Lavender--From Field to Kitchen to Table. Presenter: Nancy Baggett, Author of "The Art of Cooking With Lavender"
Sign up here to discover the secrets of this beautiful aromatic herb and how you can use it to enliven your garden, your kitchen and your life!